Your life is stressful enough! Some providers have long complicated ways to get in touch with them for support.
– Fill out this form on our website
– Email this address with the correct information
– Call this number and leave a message
“If you don’t follow our rules you don’t get support!” is essentially what they are saying. Some companies have an overinflated view of self worth.
Don’t get me wrong, we have preferable ways of getting of tickets submitted for service. The reason is that it is the most effective way but it’s not the only way. We recognize you are busy and you just need your technology to work. When it doesn’t it is frustrating. Even more frustrating is calling a number or sending an email and not hearing back from someone.
Now more than any other time in history. We are working with different generations in business. Each generations uses different methods to communicate. Underdog recognizes and works with our clients to come up with the best way of communicating.
– Some of our clients like to text.
– Some of our clients sometimes message us through our Facebook page.
– Some of our clients like to call and get a live human on the other side
– Some just like to chat
– Some even have there own internal communication channels like teams or slack. They just integrate us into their channels.
Recognizing that fact early on we made a decision to not let that be a barrier for our clients. They are looking for support and we are looking to get them support. To that end we made sure we had a unified communication solution in place. Mostly to keep track of the different avenues of requests so nothing falls through.
We have the most comprehensive way to communicate with us than any other I.T. provider.
Below are some of the ways we communicate:
1. Calling our Phone Number 570-243-9205 . Gets you a live human most of the time. If you have to leave a message it is always returned with 15 minutes.
2. emailing email@example.com. When you send an email to that address it gets sent to our ticket system. Sometimes our well intentioned clients send the ticket request to the wrong address. That’s ok, we reformat it and forward to the ticket system.
3. Text. Texting is an easy quick way to send in a request. Especially if the person is on the go. We solved the issue of sending texts to individual techs we have a company wide text number. This number integrates with our phone system. When a request comes in it sends it to the service queue. We in turn convert it to a ticket.
4. Chat. Same as texting, an easy way to connect with someone to get support. We have our facebook messenger as well as our website chat integrated into our phone system. Whenever a support request comes in that way it gets forwarded to the service queue.
5. Internal Communication Channels. Some of our clients use Slack or Teams to communicate with staff. By adding us to these communications it is another frictionless way to get support.
Frictionless Communication is another reason why more businesses are working with Underdog Computer and Network Support.